Christy Monson established a successful counseling practice in Las Vegas, Nevada, as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She also practiced in Salt Lake City, Utah for several years before her retirement.
- B.S. Degree from Utah State University
- M.S. Degree from University of Nevada at Las Vegas
All books are published by Familius.
- Finding Peace in Times of Tragedy: The Keys to Peace and Joy When Facing Crisis
- Love, Hugs, and Hope: When Scary Things Happen
- Becoming Free: A Woman's Guide to Internal Strength
- Family Talk: How to Organize Family Meetings to Solve Problems and Strengthen Relationships
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.